|!||Deze opleiding communiceert alleen in het Engels.|
We tonen daarom de Engelstalige opleidingsinformatie.
|opleidingsduur0 dagen voltijd|
In 2050 the largest cities in the world are expected to be in Africa. Luanda, the capital of Angola, is estimated to have 6 Million people today and will continue to grow. Today’s infrastructure is not designed for such large population. Economic creation is struggling already now. Food, Housing, Transport, Health & safety require a sound thought process on answering key questions. This opens up questions, such as:
- Will enough resources be developed to build the future large cities?
- How to develop capabilities and businesses to support smart cities in Angola?
- What are the key challenges today?
- Under what conditions will it be possible to build a smart city and who will be able to take the challenge?
- What are the Ethical and Legal consequences?
- What kind of transition will take place?
|taal van onderwijs||100% en|
onderwijsvormengroup discussion, self study, seminar
objectivesAfter this course you will be able to:
- learn about Africa Growth, Culture and Challenges
- formulate questions for scientific research and make use of Qualitative Research
- integrate multi-disciplinary elements and recognize multi-level aspects.
- connect and master African business work environment
study loadUpon successful completion of the program, the Summer School offers a Certificate of Attendance that mentions the workload of 80 hours (28 hours corresponds to 1 ECTS). Students can apply for recognition of these credits to the relevant authorities in their home institutions.
Toelating en kosten
inbegrepen in collegegeld